Untrimmed straw poke bonnet. Made by Timely Tresses out of flat straw plait. Hand and Machine sewn. Exclusively For the Jane Austen Virtual Festival. This is a light weight hemp braid great for summer events.
- 3" -early teens and very late teens.
- 5"-standard height
- 7"-very tall especially popular in the mid-teens
- Brim 1-a dainty brim that cuts back at the center front.
- Brim two- a deeper brim which does not cut back and is shorter at the cheek.
- Brim 3- a deeper brim that cuts back at the center front and sits lower at the cheek and back.
Crown Shape Choices
- Shaped-Longer in the back than in the front allowing the tip to go straight up and the brim to open over the face
- Strait-Same height all around the crown making the crown go back and up rather than straight up
Size-If your head is 22.5", the small will sit higher on your head and the large will sit further down on the head.
- Small-21.5" to 22.5" Head circumference above the eyebrow
- Large-22.5" to 23.5" Head circumference above the eyebrow
Color-Black, White (due to sizing/stiffening this is not a bright white) , Brown, Ivory, Camel, Taupe, natural